The second installment of the Brofman Series is in the hands of my faithful and supportive editor, Kathryn. Yea. The Gospel According To Verdu is alive – ALIVE!!! Muhahaha!
I can get back to blogging now. What a relief.
Points to think on:
- I have the cover to work on next – that will be a good.
- Planning the Pacific Northwest coast. Two cities: Portland and Seattle. Considering points around and between.
- Working on thoughts for short stories for an anthology I’ve been asked to participate in.
- Time to let the muse inspire me.
- Gratitude for the gifts I have been given: good friends, good connections, the generosity of my husband and the sweetness of my kids.
I am looking forward to the next big thing. Just wait and see…