This was made by the very talented Hunter Cressall. I LOVE it. Enjoy.
Archive for May, 2011|Monthly archive page
Uncategorized on May 24, 2011 at 12:53 am
Uncategorized on May 14, 2011 at 11:56 pm
The book is ready. Verdu is born!
The Gospel According to Verdu, my second novel, has been pushed, pulled, smothered, covered and capped. No, wait. That’s Waffle House. The book IS ready. Are you? What’s your (format) pleasure?
- Kindle? Just $3.
- Paper? Get it at Amazon.com. $14.99.
- Sony eReader? Nook? Reading on your ipad or smartphone? Smashwords has you covered – for $3. BARGAIN!
That’s all well and good – but – folks who LOVE their favorite authors know that it’s best to buy a book directly from the writer. Which brings me to the Summer TOUR!
If you want to see me – here’s where I will be:
he will also be appearing at these events and signing copies of her books:
- Steampunk World’s Fair in NJ (May20-22, 2011)
- Atlanta Book Launch Party (May 24, 2011)
- MARCon, Columbus OH (May 27-29, 2011)
- Salvitore’s Restaurant, Howland OH (Sunday May 29, 2011)
- Con Carolinas, in Charlotte NC (June 3-5, 2011)
- Sci-Fi Summer Con Atlanta (June 11, 2011)
- Booksigning, Huntsville, AL (June 18, 2011)
- Seattle – The Premier West Coast Book Signing (Sunday June 26, 2011 All City Coffee. 5PM Vale st.)
- Portland / Olympia book signing. (Tuesday June 28 – 7PM Twin Paradox coffee – Sellwood)
- MENSA Annual Gathering in Portland, OR (June 30 – July 4, 2011)
Wow, when you put it all up there at once – it seems overwhelming. One bite at a time to eat an elephant and all that. I am happy about this tour – there’s a good feeling. I am ready to go forth and deliver the new story.
So, where are YOU going to join me?